I have become a loner lately!
Since when? One guess …you tell.
- No, I am not under depression and no,I have the same amount of work as before,there has been no increase in work load. But I like my own company (and yours) more than anything else.
- But still, I don’t want to meet people or talk to them on phone.
- My husband feels that I have actually started paying less attention to him nowadays,but he is happy, with no nagging from my side.
- My kids are happy I am off their back. My juniors at work feel the same way.
- I am happy with less sleep nowadays.No cribbing about lack of sleep.I want 36 hours in a day.
- I am doing everybody’s work without complaining, because I don’t want to hear them talk unnecessarily and disturb me.
- I have started detesting outings. What a waste of time.But I love going to a place which has a good WiFi connection.
- Mealtimes are non fussy, because I eat whatever is available.Again no staying away from internet.
- Gone are the days when I would gossip for hours with my girlfriends.I have better things to do.
- On top of that, I am happier than before.
- I have started spending less on material things. Saving a lot of money…yay!
- I am more at peace with myself and the people around.
Can you guess what has brought about these wonderful changes in me….BLOGGING.
It has made the world a better place to live in for me. What about you?