i wait for you
away from the maddening chaos
come sleep come
the night descends
making my mind fearful
of what lies ahead
the myriad thoughts about life
in my head
making sleep more elusive
and the insomniac is ready to face the world
(envoy or hanka)
and the long day ahead
makes me daydream about sleep
ironical it is
to wait for the night to descend
circle of life at its best
I have become a loner lately!
Since when? One guess …you tell.
- No, I am not under depression and no,I have the same amount of work as before,there has been no increase in work load. But I like my own company (and yours) more than anything else.
- But still, I don’t want to meet people or talk to them on phone.
- My husband feels that I have actually started paying less attention to him nowadays,but he is happy, with no nagging from my side.
- My kids are happy I am off their back. My juniors at work feel the same way.
- I am happy with less sleep nowadays.No cribbing about lack of sleep.I want 36 hours in a day.
- I am doing everybody’s work without complaining, because I don’t want to hear them talk unnecessarily and disturb me.
- I have started detesting outings. What a waste of time.But I love going to a place which has a good WiFi connection.
- Mealtimes are non fussy, because I eat whatever is available.Again no staying away from internet.
- Gone are the days when I would gossip for hours with my girlfriends.I have better things to do.
- On top of that, I am happier than before.
- I have started spending less on material things. Saving a lot of money…yay!
- I am more at peace with myself and the people around.
Can you guess what has brought about these wonderful changes in me….BLOGGING.
It has made the world a better place to live in for me. What about you?