I love it. The charm of silver jewellery! You can never go wrong with huge silver baali ‘s, a silver choker, a horde of silver bangles….
Whenever you want to uplift a simple outfit, just add a chunky silver piece. It has the old world charm along with the modern quirkiness. Also a big silver cocktail ring adds a lot of fun to your look.
Not to mention that the oxidised look in silver is more attractive than the shiny look.
It has the modern with the old world charm. Silver accessories go well with Indian, Western and fusion wear.
So girls… go silver!!!!!
A VERY BEAUTIFUL COMBINATION FOR AN EVENING OUT IN WINTERS IS WEARING BLACK AND WHITE. IT HAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF DRAMA. ALSO, IT IS EASY TO ACCESSORIZE.
ANKLE LENGTH BOOTS, BLAZER FROM PIERRE CARDIN AND A BLACK KNEE LENGTH DRESS FROM SINGAPORE. MY OVERSIZED BLACK CLUTCH IS FROM VAN HEUSEN. I AM WEARING ANKLE LENGTH BLACK BOOTS.
A STRING OF DIAMONDS…A GIFT FROM MY HUSBAND.
MY FAVORITE PEARL RING…
AND THE FLOWER DIAMOND EARRINGS.
I LOVE THIS LOOK, WHAT ABOUT YOU?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
I love monochrome. But going all out may look a little drab. The best way to spice it up is by way of accessories.
Here I am wearing an all black outfit which I have accessorized with a multicolored stone necklace. It adds enough glamour to shift from a day look to an image makeover for an evening out.
This is easy fashion!
Hope you liked the look.
Wearing checks in winter is a must for me. It adds nice variety to the daily monotony of wearing black.
Here I am wearing a grey black check collared dress with tights and a wool blend sweater in steel grey.
I have a black pashmina stole knotted around my neck. This is winter capsule wardrobe essential.
The look is smart and super comfortable. It needs very few accessories and is quite good for wearing to work.
Make sure to wear a slightly bright lip color.
Every morning when I get up, the first thought that comes to my mind is :What am I excited about today? What is it I am looking forward to? Today being a Saturday, I had more time to make myself realise that there are a lot of things that bring happiness and color to my life. So, what makes my rainbow?
The feeling that I am alive. The realization that I am alive is a beautiful feeling in itself.
I feel I am lucky to be able to have ample food on my table.
I have a family, that loves me and looks after me. I am their world and they are mine.
I have a warm cosy home.
Now on a day to day basis there are small things that make my day. Here follows:
1) What I am going to wear that day. I love to pick up clothes and accessories on a daily basis from my wardrobe and dress according to my mood.
2) Blogging. From the moment I wake up I start thinking about what I am going to post on mt blog. Tha daily photo challenges and various other creative writing prompts make me blissfully busy.
3) Talking on the phone with my sisters. It is the ultimate relaxation.
4)Online surfing for interesting deals on clothes ,handbags and accessories is fun.
5) Waiting to watch my favorite TV shows is great too. The ones that I love are: ”Desperate Housewives”,”Modern Family”, ”Grey’s Anatomy” and any episode of ”Friends”.
6) Planning for any upcoming event like a marriage or an anniversary ,festival in the family. We also keep planning short vacations from time to time to keep up the excitement.
So, life is not bad! It is up to you to create your own rainbow.