Awards are always nice, though I find it difficult to adhere to the rules. But this time around I have been nominated by passion unbridled …https://passionunbridled.wordpress.com/
who happens to be an ex student of mine.
Can’t let her down. So, here goes.
Five random facts about me…..
1) I am friends with my kids…to an extent that I dont need friends outside.
2) I love writing poetry, especially haiku.
3) I am a Clotheshorse. I am so much in love with clothes that I have become a shopaholic
4) I love teaching. Its my profession and I love it.
5) Lastly, I am very scared of being bedridden. I know everyone is, but I have a morbid fear of not being able to move because of illness.
That was about me. I am going to nominate the following bloggers for the Creative Blogger Award…
Sunday morning I got up, thinking now that the festivities of Diwali have ended, I am back to my usual life.
Glanced at my phone (Its a modest Moto G) and voila! 100 FOLLOWERS
To say I was not happy would be wrong. I was ecstatic. Though my age does not allow me to jump up and down on my bed, I did exactly that in the confines of my locked room.
Then opened my laptop to see all my followers.It was a great feeling to see that trophy blinking at me from the right hand corner of my laptop screen.
A BIG THANK YOU to all of you. Actually its one big family I have out there.
Why did I not start writing earlier.What was I doing?.How did I stay without you guys?
Would have loved to thank each of you personally.
Wishing we have many many more years of happy blogging between us.
THANK YOU once again.
I love you all.